I enjoy looking at flowers more than diamonds that sparkles as.....
Flowers are God's most beautiful creation that heals even the weary soul....
Adore their resplendence.
Seek solace in their splendor.
And draw near to their Maker ~lily 2013
These are pictures of flowers I took during my recent vacation in Fraser's Hill. I'll try naming them but I may not get all the names right. So flower experts, do forgive the mistakes.
Dahlias - At vegetable and strawberry farm next to Allan's Water
Yellow Roses - Sports Complex
Pink Roses- Sports Complex
Purple bulb flowers
White Dahlias- Strawberry And Vegetable Nursery
Marigold -
Amarilis - Strawberry and Vegetable Farm
Pink Azaleas
quesnelia arvensis
Pink Impatiens Hawkeri - Sports Comples
Pink and Red Impatiens Hawkeri - Sports Comples
Begonias
Red Rose- Sports Complex
Pink Rose
Purple daisies??
Yellow Dahlias - Sports Comples
Multi Coloured Periwinkles
Lollipop flowers - Jalan Genting
Cleome or Spider Flowers
Cleome or Spider Flowers
Orange Rose
Bengal Cockvine - Outside Scott's Pub
Pink Azalea
Anthuriums - Puncak Lodge
Glory Princess Bush
A wild flower (Turneraceae??) - roadside
Pink Daturas - Near Grocery Shop
Pink Daturas - Near Grocery Shop
Yellow Daturas - At Malay restaurant near the mosque
Wild Snapdragons? - along the roadside
Marigold - Puncak Lodge
?? - at the public toilet
Neat rows of multi colored Impatiens Hawker- Sports Complex
Wild Snapdragons? - along the road
Orange Colored Impatiens Hawkeri - Sports Comples
Red Begonias
Pink begonias
Related Articles: Click To View







0 Comments